We've lost Alexander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've lost Alexander

I have some very sad news. Our founding father, Alexander Sosiak, passed away last night March 10 at 8:00PM. As many of you know he was battling cancer for the last year or so and he finally lost his fight last night. He was a good friend and he will be sorely missed.

When his wife Julie called me earlier I was in a Dr.'s office so I couldn't get all the details of when and where the services will be. I'm waiting for her to call me back and when I have them I'll post the info.

Edit... Check the NY Forum for wake details
    Last edited by LeoC2; 03-11-2008, 06:06 PM.
    Leo
    1997 Mark VIII LSC - (Moose)
    1986 Chevy El Camino - (Elky)
    New York AutoFest show schedule

OMG, that's terrible.

Prayers and Condolences to the family from Crazy 8's Racing.

We owe ALOT to Alexander, he will be remembered and missed greatly.
    95 Lincoln Mark VIII
    14.18 @ 98.33
    SCT Tuned by ME, STOLEN by some dirtbag 4-13-08 w/400,480 miles
    http://crazy8sracing.net/

Comment

That's terrible news!!! RIP Alexander and thank you so much for building LOD for what it became today! Our sympathy's to his family......May God rest his soul.
      Bud Pytko
      2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 PSD CC 4X4 LB
      2007 Arctic Fox 30' 5th Wheel

Comment

Oh my, I only talked to him briefly recently but if he brought us this place he was a good man. RIP

Comment

OMG this is devastating news, I thought he was making a recovery. My warmest condolences to his family.

Comment

Rest In Peace, Alexander. My condolences to Julie, family, and friends.

Mike

The Mark - 98 LSC Generously Modified

Comment

Sad news indeed, RIP Alexander.
              sigpic
              "The Whinery"
              535 RWHP
              486 RWTQ

Comment

My heart goes out to everyone that has been touched by Alexander. He seemed like such a caring person.
                If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

Comment

My deepest sympathies to the family. Everyone here was brought together because of Alexander and his passion for his cars. I'm going to miss him and especially his wonderful sense of humor.
                  Sharon
                  98 VIII
                  sigpic

Comment

Alexander and Julie at a LI car show last summer

Leo
                    1997 Mark VIII LSC - (Moose)
                    1986 Chevy El Camino - (Elky)
                    New York AutoFest show schedule

Comment

That is very sad news, my sincere condolences to his family. I spoke with him a while back on the phone and he was in good spirits despite knowing he was terminal, as a physician and very intelligent man hew knew what he was up against.
                      He was a good friend and will be sorely missed. A few years back he even set my up on a blind double date with his wife and himself.
                      God speed Alex

Comment

Very sad indeed to hear of Alexander's passing. I met him in person once at Carlisle and he was certainly a likeable guy. Our sincere condolence to his family and the LOD family as well. We'll miss him for sure. I trust the club will come up with a fitting tribute to this fine human being.

Comment

Mercy, what a shock. I had the impression that the cancer was terminal, but even expecting this day to come some, it's still a big shock. My condolences to the family.

Jeff

Comment

RIP Alex, I never met you but as you were one of the founding members you will be remembered!
                            Registered for Carlisle 2008
                            sigpic

Comment

sad news to hear indeed. rest in peace alex you will be greatly missed, but also greatly remembered by everyone who's lives you have touched.

Comment

Working...
                              X