1998 M8 LSC Black

Hmm, I can't seem to link if from flickr where it was originally uploaded. I'll have to upload it myself then link.

654388960_jCGAb-XL.jpg

More to come...

Thank you. Yea, had some fun in Detroit, finally got some pictures in the daylight of the car with the black wheels while semi clean. Needs a repaint.
654416497_7KRtF-XL.jpg

654422949_qz6a6-XL.jpg

654433637_3hUxc-XL.jpg

Last edited:
You're scraping the ground there, bro! Looking great!

Us guys in the Detoilet area with Marks have to get together for a mini-meet photo shoot somewhere. You, Jeremi, Rob, me, anyone else who's up for it, before the WX turns crappy.

The sooner the better, even if it's to stop somewhere for a burger, fries and Coke! Great place for that is the Traction Bar on NB Telegraph Rd just north of Ford Rd in Dearborn Heights!

Looks sick! Hopefully this topic hasn't already been beaten to death, but do you know off-hand where I can find more info on this switch? I may be close to finally having another Mark, and it WILL be seen nice and low. And often! :)

Oh no prob bob. Check out lincolnvscadillac.com search for Ray's Switch. User that goes by 96hotrodlincoln, or something like that makes them.

Back