No announcement yet.

New Member from the Motorcity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should be wrapping up his last project soon.
    Eric
    -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
    -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
    -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
    -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
    -Rebuilding the T

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Best of luck with your new Mark and the engine swap ahead. I'm glad you decided to save a car that would've been lost otherwise!

Let me just say you're quite lucky to live close to Jeremi as he knows these cars very well and his work is top notch!
      -Bryan-
      1998 Mark VIII LSC - 1990 Thunderbird SC 5spd - 2005 Explorer Limited 4.6L - 1995 Taurus LX 3.8L - 2003 Taurus SEL 24V - 2008 Honda VFR 800

Comment

Hoping to hear from him. I did send a message to him a few weeks ago

Comment

Met with Mad1stgen. Great guy, for all the work that needs to be done to this its out of my budget afraid I cant do this car justice. Looking to part with it and the extra motor :/

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys for the advice

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, but glad you were able to meet up with Jeremi.

His numbers are always good, and impossible to beat elsewhere, particularly for the quality of work that he performs. If he says it's not worth it, it's not..
            Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
            2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

I think its worth it! This beautiful car! I just need a written statement! We can make it happen! Parts list, price of parts, labor..

Comment

I too am from Detroit, moved to Virginia in 2014. Welcome aboard. Have fun with your Lincoln.

Comment

Working...
                X