NEWB From Virgina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWB From Virgina

I met a few of you at Carlisle. That was an awesome experience, glad that I was able to finally make it there. I own a 1998 Bob LSC. Her name is Stella, lowered on Vogtland 1.5 lowering springs, and Bilstiens in the rear with Tokico Blues up front, much better than the strutmasters that were on her when I bought the car. I previously owned a 1996 Thunderbird 3.8L. It became a failed project. I'm happy to be here and hope to be an active part of making the group better.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

How do the lowering springs feel? I have a set ive been trying to find time to put on.
      http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/...psc9faasxk.jpg
      1998 Mark Viii LSC, Black but runny,138k Miles... Still
      The problems I have with this car aren't normal compared to the ones everyone else has

Comment

Thanks for your support! Stella's a pretty sweet looking ride.

It's always good to meet new members!
        JP

Comment

Welcome to the Lincolns of Distinction!

Bill
          1994 Deep Jewel Green 183,142 miles
          1997 White LSC 135k miles
          1998 White Collectors Edition 175k
          1994 Black (#2) 100k miles
          1993 Deep Jewel Green Convertible

Comment

Welcome!

It was great to meet you and the kids at the show. We're glad you joined up!
            Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
            2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

She feels like a race car now, the front soaks it all up and the rear puts it down. I really enjoy it, the bigger bumps makes it harsh, but that was to be expected and I knew it when going in that it would act that way. I also installed the Trubendz 2.5 cat back exhaust into 2.5 in/out Borla Mufflers and remained with the original tips. She sounds as nice as she looks.

Comment

Originally posted by nativedetroiter View Post
                She feels like a race car now, the front soaks it all up and the rear puts it down. I really enjoy it, the bigger bumps makes it harsh, but that was to be expected and I knew it when going in that it would act that way. I also installed the Trubendz 2.5 cat back exhaust into 2.5 in/out Borla Mufflers and remained with the original tips. She sounds as nice as she looks.
                I also have the full mandrel exhaust kit but I'm running magnaflow mufflers and tips. I think I would like to have the stock tips welded back on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG2238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	472921
                Eric
                -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
                -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
                -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
                -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
                -Rebuilding the T

Comment

Welcome
                  Norm Wagner

If you are going through hell, keep going.

Comment

Hey NativeD!

Sorry I missed you at Carlisle this year. I hope to make it next year.

I haven't checked in here forever and when I come back I see you joined. So cool!
                    2007 Lincoln MKX
                    1995 Ford Thunderbird LX Trick Flow / SVO

Mods? Yea, I got mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
                      Hey NativeD!

Sorry I missed you at Carlisle this year. I hope to make it next year.

I haven't checked in here forever and when I come back I see you joined. So cool!
                      Trunk!!!! My man! How are you buddy. Hey, give me a call sometime. 757-218-0802. I think I am right up the road from you now!

Comment

Working...
                      X