Hello from the U.P

94badbird

Registered
Been a long time mn12 owner and had about 7 of them now, my favorite was a 97 bird with a 98 mark viii engine..so that kinda turned me on years later when this mark 8 came up.
It is a 98 lsc, has 17in 5 star rims ,red grill and red pinstripes and red calipers, powerstop drilled and slotted rotors and raybestos ceramic pads and brand new calipers,touch screen dvd player sub amp ect... exhaust,cobra cams ,Trac loc,42lb injectors ,90mm lightning mafs and cone filter and currently still working out the tune with losta racing.. it's on it's 2nd test tune and it's still chugging terrible so gonna do a vacuum test and work my way down the chain.might be o2 sensors as it did throw a code f0r 2 days but cleared up but I do have 2 new ones already it's just a pita I heard so I'm scared,lol it's cold out up here in upper michigan.it ran fine on stock tune with the 90mm mafs installed but once the injectors wete in it had a slight chug under load, it seemed to get worse once i installed the tune. Mafs and injectors anre brabd new..any ideas ?
the air ride functions as it should after months of trouble shooting releveling processes . But had to replace nothing thankfully . It would jack up one rear tire and completely lower the other once parked and shut off..
It has 108k miles needs some body work ..both doors have dings and one fender has rust one has a decent dent.i already have 2 good replacement doors, will order fenders soon once I have the doors perfect. Also needs a patch in drivers rocker near the rear tire but other than that she's solid and is in great condition..
Plans are get it looking perfect after the tune is dialed in. Jmod then 410 gears and 1 piece driveshaft.

Attachments

• 20180224_122707.jpg
    20180224_122707.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back