Rock Auto Discount Code

Well, I usually get all my parts (and everything else for that matter) from Amazon so since this was cheaper than Amazon I used the code. I bought a rack and pinion reseal kit.

Well, I usually get all my parts (and everything else for that matter) from Amazon so since this was cheaper than Amazon I used the code. I bought a rack and pinion reseal kit.

let me know how you make out with that kit

now you can go spend that $1.69 on a gas station condom

Wirelessly posted (LOUD NOISES!: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I really don't understand you sometimes. You and you cool faces.

Wirelessly posted (Droid 2, cldnt afford iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX5-32) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Me too

Use your browser and load the web based page. I'm always mobile but use the regular page. :)

Wirelessly posted (LOUD NOISES!: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

*smacks head* Why didn't I think of that!?

I didn't buy anything, RA just sent me a discount code : # 7937782471262000, good until April 21, 2018. They are having a closeout on lots of parts for MK VIII's

Thanks, Tony!

I was just looking for one of these a couple days ago.. Instead of looking here, I had to /google/ for one.. Glad we're back on-track. :)

Thanks! I was looking for one of these just last week. I appreciate you posting them.

Back