Post a picture you took today.

Started off with some light snow the other day here, just a little dusting then, some sleet, then two days of rain

I'm testing out my new drone and camera. The cars are dirty because it rained overnight.DJI_0005.JPG

It is. It's an old phantom 3. I'm able to fly it here at home too, I remember yours wouldn't fly here because of the airport.Drone phantom 3 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
It is. It's an old phantom 3. I'm able to fly it here at home too, I remember yours wouldn't fly here because of the airport.

We used to have them at work. They were solid and performed well. It was around before the FAA started mandating drone restrictions.

The newer one I have from DJI is a FPV drone with VR goggles. Here's a shot from last year...
DJI_0028 copy.JPG

Nice! VR goggles would be great, I don't like using my cellphone as a screen. I bought this one from a lady I know who's husband recently passed, he only ran it twice.

Nice! VR goggles would be great, I don't like using my cellphone as a screen.
The VR goggles take a bit to get accustomed to, but it does beat the screen on the phone or even a tablet.

It has an optional setting which uses sensors in the goggles to steer the camera while the controller steers the drone. You can fly one direction and look around in all directions by moving your head.

Nice! I usually wait for the first saltfall to stop driving my summer cars. The convertible is already in the garage waiting for that one more warmish day.

Yeah, it's getting close to that time of year. I usually end up putting my toys away with the first snow accumulation forecast.

I took the Mystery Mocha Mark VIII out the other day when it was in the 40's... the Kenne Bell blower really likes the cool air! :giggle:

We had about 4" of snow back on Oct 31st.. everyone panicked, and salted like crazy. I didn't even dare go for one last drive around the block before parking it.. just out of the garage, and back in again... :(

Back