2019 Lincolns of Distinction Car Club Calendar

The calendar looks great. These cars are beautiful and look like they were built yesterday. Owners are so proud or their cars they take excellent care of them.

Great work everyone. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at these cars. I need a bigger living room. with a garage door..

I've placed my order, and can't wait to see it in print.

Thanks!!

My order is in! Good job Minnesota boys on that beautiful cover! I don't think anyone would buy the calendar if my lightly dressed body was on the cover. Big Red and friends present better than I do. LMAO

I arrived home today to find my calendars in my mailbox. It's amazing that they can print and deliver so quickly. Looks great, too!

Thanks, Everyone!

haven't been on line in awhile, but my calendar is on the way, Had 2 back to back strokes. the last one I got 45 min of cpr. . I had a pacemaker installed, so I should be good for awhile. Don't know about Carlisle, have to see what the Dr says. It's was so cool to see my 94 in the calendar. Thanks guys

I'm glad the calendar brought some cheer sir. I sincerely wish you a full recovery so you can enjoy Carlisle for years to come. :wave:

Hi Tony, sorry to hear about your health issues, you take care, we all hope to see you in June.

Can't comment on the "Car of the month" thread, have to be admin to do that. Also posting pictures is a real PITA.

Back