Delete Question.....

bhans40

Registered
All those deletes we have on this site have been on for a loooong time.....Is there any way the site can be cleaned up to get rid of ALL of them? They are certainly a distraction

Its really it shame what some jerk did to this sight. Clearly, the sight lay out is the most well thought out of any others. And I agree, the deletes give the impression that things are still very not right. I to hope the Admin can eventually get this sight back to its normal condition.

Well, something's stll not right here since the upgrade. and I don't know how you created a post in glovebox cause I can't seem to.

Well, something's stll not right here since the upgrade. and I don't know how you created a post in glovebox cause I can't seem to.

So far this is not a problem for me .......BUT!.....when I've gone on to a post like "oil filter problem" I read the guy's problem and that is it! no other remarks none.....now this post had a number of folks commenting according to the post but there is NOTHING! but a blank space....Really something needs to be done as something like this could put folks off to the point of disregarding this site because of all the problems.....Who wants to read a post when there is no solution/fix.....It would be wonderful if we were told what is being done.....I would like to know also when it all began.....bruce:mad:...and I am:mad:

The reason the 'deleted' threads have not been purged is we are holding out that something can be done to 'retrieve' them. The same is the case for threads that seemingly have only the original post but no replies can be viewed. The 'data' is apparently still there as the post count and page count are still valid but there are apparently issues with the database structure.

Back