Welcome to the new message board!

Alexander

Well-known
Paid Member
A group of LODers have been working on this new message board for weeks. Our old software was not longer being updated, so we were stuck in 2003. This vBulletin software is by far the most popular message board software on the Internet, because it has so many features and options. Once you get used to it, I am sure you will appreciate it.

We were able to import all the messages and users from the old board. Unfortunately the import software does not import the passwords. Just click the "register" link on top of the board and the message board will send you a new password. You can then change your password in the user control panel once you log in.

If you have any problems logging in, please contact us via the "contact us" link in the bottom right hand side of the message board.

Enjoy!

Alexander
Board of Directors

Glad you made it Jeremi!

"Welcome, Mad1stGen.
You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 07:00 PM

I wasn't even born yet ? LOL"

Don't worry about that, It's just a spatial distortion caused by out of phase technion particles. You'll get used to being older.:err-what?:

The new board looks great! Thanks again for all the hard work everyone.:big-grin:

The site is looking great with its new look :)
It takes a while to scroll through the different Topics with them being so long and having the speedo thing so big thou. ;) Why can't I get a sig pic to show up at all, or my avatar?

Why can't I get a sig pic to show up at all, or my avatar?

Like the sign says, please excuse our mess while we remodel. :wink2-green

I do not have all my files available with me right now, but there are some attributes of the message board afforded to paid members of the club as compared to registered users of the message board.

I guess I'll use Calvin then for my avatar :D Calvin rocks anyways! ;)
The place is looking good guys, nice job! I still think scrolling through the main forums is to long becasue of the icons etc, but it looks great thou :)

Yeah same here. The colors are easy on the eyes too. Great job guys. I'm still working on my new website. It's up and running but I need to finish entering all the products.

Awesome! I had stopped visiting this site because the forum software was so awful. I'll definitely be spending more time here now. :)

In my experience, vBulletin is excellent from both user and administrator perspectives. I'm glad to see it in use here, and the site looks great.

Yeah I know what you mean. The way the old forum spead out out the posts it was a real pain. This is so much better. Now if I could figure out how to enable my sig pic...lol

Last edited:
Back