Welcome to the new message board!

...Now if I could figure out how to enable my sig pic...lol

After uploading a pic, you must "insert" the pic in your sig(look for the link to do so).

You can manually do it with BB code also.

[segpic][/segpic]

^^^Spell segpic as sigpic to have your sig pic post in your sig.

OK, I'll try that. Did you get my emails?

Nope it doesn't work. I get the white page saying this page can not be displayed.

Last edited:
Well I made it over to the new board too, now to get this avatar and sig pic thing worked out. Looks like a nice design though, great job. Oh and thanks for the help JP.

Last edited:
Hmm won't let me upload an avatar and/or use

I thought I was, but it is not giving me that option Leo. If I am not I promise to correct that situation ASAP. You know how much I love this club and its members.

I thought I was, but it is not giving me that option Leo. If I am not I promise to correct that situation ASAP. You know how much I love this club and its members.

Everyone is encouraged to use the Paid Subscription feature of the message board by accessing your user control panel or by clicking the "JOIN CLUB" button at the top of the page. ;)

Wow, I did not realize that I let my membership lax. I truly appologize to the club for this. I would never do that on purpose. I just paid my membership annual dues via paypal. Thanks.

yes this vb software is wayyy better, thanks for finally updating. I had hoped you would.

Wow, I did not realize that I let my membership lax. I truly appologize to the club for this. I would never do that on purpose. I just paid my membership annual dues via paypal. Thanks.

Don't let it happen again.

:D j/k we know you support the club after all these years!

Back