Your opinion matters...

Your opinion matters...

• The greatest thing since sliced bread!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Pretty good but could be better.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Worst decision you guys ever made!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like it. With the RSS Robot, I don't even have to go to Blue Oval news or Detroit News Online anymore.

I assume that is a service and not really a member??

I like it. With the RSS Robot, I don't even have to go to Blue Oval news or Detroit News Online anymore.

I assume that is a service and not really a member??

Unfortunately the news articles won't appear when you select New Posts. IMO they really should so if anyone would like to see them show so you don't have to go searching let it be known.

I think it's great!

I guess I look at the board differently than most.

I just look for the speedometer icon to tell me where the new posts are.:err-what?:

Unfortunately the news articles won't appear when you select New Posts. IMO they really should so if anyone would like to see them show so you don't have to go searching let it be known.

Oh good, looks like they appear in the search now.

{news}

... and in the latest LOD poll, researchers have discovered that 92% of those polled like the new message board. Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

{/news}

{news}

... and in the latest LOD poll, researchers have discovered that 92% of those polled like the new message board. Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

{/news}

I like the look, now what about updating the home page and the other pages with a "like" color scheme?:err-what?:

I like the look, now what about updating the home page and the other pages with a "like" color scheme?:err-what?:

We all know that other areas of the site scream for updates. We are prioritizing our resources and have to do things one step at a time. :wink2-green

Yep i brought that up in the admin section a few days ago... we'll get to that eventually. I would ideally like to integrate at least some of the website within the message board, as many visitors never even see the website.

Back