Wireless forums

Mike P

c:enter
Staff member
Paid Member
Sorry about the wireless forums access, its been down a few weeks because the server company changed something and we've been waiting for the access. I will get it back up asap. Hopefully this hasn't inconvenienced more people than driller and me :D

Hopefully it will soon inconvenience me, lol. Still waiting on f'n Best Buy.

Mike, What is the address you use to log on to LOD from your phone? I tried the mobile option when searching LOD from google on my phone, but that did not give me the option to log on to LOD and post. I can do it from the full size version of LOD, but that is a huge page on my little HTC screen.

I just figured out how to connect my laptop to the internet through my 3g phone using a application that works for both wired and bluetooth. That works great, but I still need to sort out using the internet directly from the phone. Thanks.

Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I have a motorola droid, the address to use for the "mobile" version of the forums is m.lincolnsofdistinction.org

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

Cool, Mike! It works lol! Now I just need a bigger keyboard!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Works for me, too! Neat!

Mike,why am I being denied access? My user name and password are correct and I can't use the mobile site. I need your vast knowledge in this matter please. Thanks in advance. Al.

Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I'll look into it later, I have no idea unless we made it a member benefit. U sure u used .org??

Looking at the Top Posters, there's really only 4 of us that use this feature. You think it's worth keeping Mike? It's not costing you a ton of money is it?

I bet there are a lot of new and younger users that would use it buteo not know about it. Maybe we can have an add pop up where the vendors/car of the month banners show up?

Back