Changes in Moderators and Duties

Trixie

Staff member
Just an FYI, for personal reasons, Kirk has resigned as a moderator.

For personal reasons, I have stepped down as Head Mod (but will still be a moderator) and Mike Schultz has graciously accepted the position of Head Moderator.

We'll miss you as a mod Kirk!

Thank you so much Mike for taking over as Head Moderator, I know you'll be great at it!

Sharon and Kirk, Thank you for your services over the years. your "mad moderation skillz" will certainly be missed. I hope that you both stick around the boards, and continue to lend significantly to the wonderful atmosphere we enjoy here at LOD.

And Mike, Congratulations on the "promotion." No doubt, you will fill those shoes well.

Cheers!

Wirelessly posted (motorola droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83G) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Congrats mike, and sorry to see you go sharon, I'm sure everything will get better and you'll be back, and also sorry to see kirk go after a short stay. Enjoy your new activities.

I'm sad to hear that you're stepping down Sharon. You've done a great job through the years here.

Kirk, I wish you well, you weren't with us long, but I understand you're very busy now.

Mike, thanks for stepping up to the plate, you'll be a great Head Moderator.

Sharon, I hope you'll get some well needed rest and be stress free. :) Tell hubby to quit leaving your wheels loose, god knows you don't need that on top of everything else.

LOL, yes, thank you everyone. I'm still here, I just needed a break from Head Mod duties.

Thanks Sharon, Mike, and all. I'm not going anywhere, I just can't frequent the board as often. The Mark isn't going anywhere for a few days either. The diff. started screaming and clacking today on the way to work. Time to get it done right and get the 4.30s in there. :D

Back