Anyone have a T90P-50-ALA ABS Tool?

Wow, I'd imagine it was nasty in there then. Nice stiff pedal?
Yea, I've never seen fluid like that before. The stuff In the pump was just terrible. The pedal is firm and catches right at the top now, never been this good.

Those tools are great for the bi-yearly brake fluid changes. Makes sure all the old fluid is out and replaced. I'd rent it out but shipping would be a pita across the border :/

How large/bulky IS this thing? What does it weight? Is it reasonable to believe it CAN be shipped for a reasonable price w/ your rental price?

Its pretty small, probably about the size of a code scanner. Maybe 6x4x1.5 or so. It weighs a few pounds. I already have someone that is interested in renting it. I was thinking something along the lines of a deposit and a rental cost.

This is what I proposed to the first renter:

$60 covers the rental and shipping + insurance

$200 deposit to be refunded when it is returned. (separate paypal payment so it can be refunded without it costing any fees to either party)

The unit costs about $200 to replace if you can even find one, thats why I feel the deposit is necessary. I think it would also be reasonable to expect the renter has it for about a week and then sends it back. So worst case if it goes to CA from me in MA, it would take a week to get there, a week to use, and a week back.

That sound fair?

On a side note, I also have other dealer only mark viii stuff available too like EEC IV break out boxes, abs breakout boxes, rear end tools etc. I do want to keep all of those but they could be made available if needed.

Also, if someone is local, I don't have any problem meeting them at their house and just plugging it in, cycling the pump, then leaving them to finishing the bleeding (I could press the brake pedal with some persuasion too ;) ). Maybe a few beers would suffice in a situation like that lol

Last edited:
hmmm....Carlisle isn't necessarily out of the cards this year... I just won't be in a sweet mark. My 95 is just embarrassing but it gets me around. I could always follow in Joes footsteps and tape a lincoln emblem to it lol.

Back