Pro Racer Question

johnc9999

Registered
I purchased the SCT Pro Racer software package for my 98 Mark and have, after some effort, got it up and running on my laptop. When I open the tune associated with my ECM and Strategy, I only see about a dozen parameters to work with, most pertaining only to transmission and drivetrain components. Can anyone tell me if there is something I need to do to get to all of the engine parameters?

I have the SCT Pro Racer Package. Earlier this year SCT had compliance issues with the EPA which changed the way the end user is granted access to any emission control parameters. I have not used my software as of late but presume as long as I don't "update" I will not experience any changes to my access.

It sounds to me like you need to call SCT sales and see what is required for your full access. From what I understand following different forums is that you will need to take an online class and test to verify your compliance with the consent decree SCT has with the regulatory authorities. You can also contact them via email:

compliance@derivesystems.com

You can read more here:

Back