Brake/Tail lights

BlackMark8

Registered
In my 97 LSC the rear light going across never comes on, checked all fuses didnt see any missing or blown, owner manual doesent point at any fuse either. Anyone might know of this as a comon problem? any knowledge is appreciated

Give this guy an email: glitchm@hotmail.com
Most likely, you have a bad ballast in your rear lamp. Glitch will give you troubleshooting techniques to follow. He also makes up ballasts for sale. I put one in my '97. First clue to watch for is to have someone either turn on your lights or hit your brake pedal and watch the light real close. If it flickers real quick but don't come on, it's prob the ballast. Email glitch.

Did it just stop working? Or have you never seen it work. Again talk to glitch.

I will e-mail him, I have never seen it work. But at the same time I only had a few chances to test, but doesent it light up for the parking lights only? or is it both or just a brake light?

It's a brake light AND a taillight when parking/headlights are on. when mine went out, I had that flash when I first hit the brake and immediately went out. Check it out in the dark. When you get it working, you'll love it! The neon is great.

Back