1 worm to a hole can

Lownslowlsc

Registered
Well since we were having some warmer than expected weather i thought it would be a great time to take the lsc out of hibernation alittle earlier than expected. I didnt really have any real big projects in store, new clips for the sunroof access cover, glue some weather stripping, hardwire my radar detector, Rub out some paint blemishes, and maybe if i feel motivated pull the steering wheel and replace the multifunction stick.

Ends up i totally forgot the t-50 bit for the wheel so i could'nt do that after i took everything apart. Then i started to think "while i have this apart". Yup, I just dove right in and started to replace my blend door. Quite honestly it is not hard at all granted im not done yet I was dreading the day i had to hunker down and " do it". So far the only step i had to think about were the 2 clips holding the rear of the shifter down. Luckily i took my time and didnt break them.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through with my total time at about 1hr -smoke breaks, ect. I have alot of those when i work on my cars for some reason.???

So to all dreading, It's not that bad. If you can take out bolts and screws and read simple directions you should be fine.

Lets just hope the other 2/3's go as easily as the first.

Back