i know....

amadeus_chavez

Registered
the information center tells me that the door is ajar, i have tryed the WD40 and i will try it later and see if it works, i know that this has been talked about befor but i would really like to get this takin care of.

thanks to all who respond!

Ours has done it a few times. Have yet to spray it.

Observed mainly when car is running, open door, close door, message stays on maybe 15 seconds...:confused:

well i have been spraying it for a few days and nothing so far, on the bottom of the passenger door there is a small dent...... it opens and closes fine could that be part of the problem?

at the latch, and at the door hinge..... i think ill go take pics of the dent.... and also would the fact that the info center keeps telling me to shut the door be why i cant set the time on the clock or use any of the features?

Make sure you are spraying both door latch areas, as both doors have the sensor that usually sticks to cause the light to go on. I am only guessing that you can't set new time as unit is busy trying to tell you that one of your doors is not shut.

7270dqv.jpg

thats the passenger side dent i was talking about, would that affect it, and yes i have been spraying both latches.... thank you so much to every one who is helping :)

Back