chicago area blend door

Lownslowlsc

Registered
Seriously i need a chicago area guy to hlep remove/ install my blend door. I have everthing out all i need you for is the acuator.

I'd feel like crap if i put the dash back together with the broken 1 in there.

NAME YOUR PRICE

Why don't you just buy the new actuator (rod) from your Lincoln dealer? They now have a new, supposedly fixed rod that doesn't break.

If I lived about 4 hours closer to Chicago, I'd be glad to stop by and help out.

I've only helped on one before, but I didn't have to do much to help, most of the work was already done. The dash was already apart.

It sounds like you've got the hard part done. Do you have a manual or any instructions?

Any Chicago members?

If I lived about 4 hours closer to Chicago, I'd be glad to stop by and help out.

I've only helped on one before, but I didn't have to do much to help, most of the work was already done. The dash was already apart.

It sounds like you've got the hard part done. Do you have a manual or any instructions?

Any Chicago members?

Well for me i thought this was going to be the hard part and it is. I enjoy taking things apart, you just have to make sure you know were to put everything when your done. I have no clue why i cant get these 4 bolts for the acuator.:(

Back