interesting mark 8 grille

BABORACUS

Registered
Here's a grille I made one weekend when i didn't wanna spend 200 dollars on a used one. Originally my car was hit by someone in a parking lot and they took off so i was stuck with a few broken front end parts and a slightly broken grille. I took the grille and put the fiberglass on it. However before i had a chance to fixt he car and put the grille on a deer ran out in front of me last week and wrecked too much stuff to fix. If anyone is moderately interested in this to replace your old one, or just to have on your car while you protect your original one. My car is so messed up on the front now that i couldn't use the upper grille holders for a mounting test. Fiberglass does have a lot of flex though and it shouldn't be much of a problem hooking it on. If all else fails you can just use zip ties! Again it's just some amatuer job so the backside still has the crappy looking fiberglass and a little bit of stubborn tin foil. I didn't wanna just throw it away so if anyone wants it just give me a holler. stubbyjr@yahoo.com

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/user_files/1603.jpg

Back