"Out With the Old...In With the New"

Warm and fuzzy? LOL :D

Wait 'til Vol. 2... it will be something more like this. :)

Breaking into the 13s is my goal for this year. We'll see. I would be impressed if I could come within several tenths of the Blue Flame. I am leaning towards a large resounding NO. :D What I can't wait to see is your volume 2, because even your volume 1 is fascinating. ;)

Breaking into the 13s is my goal for this year. We'll see. ...

I remember a time I didn't think 13s was possible. With perseverance, a bit of mentoring and a lot of support... I soon came to believe it was possible. ;)

You can do it! :D

I remember a time I didn't think 13s was possible. With perseverance, a bit of mentoring and a lot of support... I soon came to believe it was possible. ;)

You can do it! :D

Thank you sir. :) I need to get some track time in to get some numbers to work with and go from there. I think a CAI and pulley is in order before the end of the year. Who knows what else :rolleyes:

Stop on over to midwestthundercats.com. The local mark 8, t-bird, cougar website.

There is a 1/8 mile track in Hutchinson, MN. A local guy goes there a lot.
Rock Falls is near EauClaire, WI. 1/4 mile track. I plan on going out there as soon as I get my car running.
Every Labor Day weekend, Muscle Car shootout at BIR. We have been going up there for years. You are welcome to join us. We camp there the whole weekend. There is usually someone with a video camera. BIR also has a road course.

cooool

cooool

Both you and JP have cool videos. haha I can finally look at them all now on cable. No more aircard laptop and waiting forever to load one video, whoo hoo!.
I had started one a while back very long one, of the engine build up and fiberglass mods, but it got out of hand and wayyy to many pics in it of the transformation to make a loadable jpeg for the internet. hah it was more like a long movie to Pink Floyd with the car falling aprt in garage and then reassembling itself in all still pics. Its totalled now, so i get another chance to do it again with the black car build up.

Stop on over to midwestthundercats.com. The local mark 8, t-bird, cougar website.

There is a 1/8 mile track in Hutchinson, MN. A local guy goes there a lot.
Rock Falls is near EauClaire, WI. 1/4 mile track. I plan on going out there as soon as I get my car running.
Every Labor Day weekend, Muscle Car shootout at BIR. We have been going up there for years. You are welcome to join us. We camp there the whole weekend. There is usually someone with a video camera. BIR also has a road course.

You just may have a deal man. Let me know more specifics when you guys decide to go. I'm game! :)

Back