20"s on 99 conti?

zx3speed

Registered
Looking at buying ii crave no 13s for my car. They're 20x8 with a 5x108 bolt pattern. Just want to make sure they'll fit without modification or rubbing before I spend a grand and a half. Also any suggestions for tires? My cars black with chrome accents so I was gunna get black with a chrome lip but they also have black with a brushed lip black with chrome inserts and all chrome. What do u guys think?

Shouldn't be a problem with the right offset on the wheel. The issue I would see is finding a tire with good enough sidewall to handle the load of the car and still give good handling.

Shouldn't be a problem with the right offset on the wheel. The issue I would see is finding a tire with good enough sidewall to handle the load of the car and still give good handling.

Oh, the handling is there. I had 20s on my Town Car. The problem with my experience was potholes. And don't even think about even brushing a curb or the wheel is shot. I got rid of mine due to the high maintenance involved. I'm looking for more rubber myself, not less. :D

Back