mini-0_012_Edit.jpg

mini-0_020.jpg

mini-0_029.jpg

mini-0_040.jpg

mini-0_066.jpg

1998 Mark VIII LSC

Rene Saylor / Rene

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :big-grin:

It was a Mark VIII exactly like this that made me decide I had to have one.
Absolutely beautiful!

If I could find one like hers for sale, I would own a third Mark VIII, even if it is a Gen2 and I had to pay for inside storage. :)

...and just when you think your own Mark looks great...what a disappointment.... Looks like it just came off the showroom floor!!

That is a beautiful car and photo

I like the contrast between the car and the old brick buildings.

I can't quite figure it out... is this Opal Opalescent or Ivory... if it is Opal that is closest one to Ivory I have ever seen.
Very nice condition though. I am glad there are still nice marks out there.

I get this msg when I attempt to cut/paste the address of the "Car of the Month" in my browser. I get the red X normally in the Post section.

budpytko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't quite figure it out... is this Opal Opalescent or Ivory... if it is Opal that is closest one to Ivory I have ever seen.
Very nice condition though. I am glad there are still nice marks out there.

She's Ivory, but scorching sunlight makes her look White sometimes. I get to visit her Saturday (in storage for winter), and think warm weather thoughts :love-it:

You are all too kind :wink:

Nice camera skills....

Nice camera skills....

Somone here knows how to take pictures... With the elements of old texture behind and the pristine Mark in the foreground. Bravo to the beautiful detailed Mark and your design and camera handling abilities. They look like the could of come straight from a magazine page. Nice job.

Back