El Presidente
Staff member
Lincolns of Distinction 2008 Calendar
October Car of the Month

mini-Jamies_93.jpg

1993 Mark VIII

Jamie / jamies98LSC

Congrats! :big-grin:

i still have that car, that picture is crappy compared to how it looks now! she looks pretty now. but i still have it!

uh oh, i'm about to be shafted as the cool car of the month!!! maybe i'll make it into the 2009 calendar too! just sent in new pics.

me too

me too

I just sent mine in as well,then i had to resend it because i croped the pic, and it was bad enough he used my pic as what not to do lol

Last edited:
I just sent mine in as well,then i had to resend it because i croped the pic, and it was bad enough he used my pic as what not to do lol

I used it 'cause it was a real nice shot and I was fairly sure it was cropped. ;)

Thanks for sending it uncropped, it should be a shoe-in for next October...unless the guy with the bright orange Mark VIII with a jack-o-lantern painted on the hood sends photos again....:rolleyes:

...unless the guy with the bright orange Mark VIII with a jack-o-lantern painted on the hood sends photos again....:rolleyes:

:eek:

And if we don't get enough pics, I may have to resort to the yellow Mark VIII!!! :D

Attachments

• piton4.jpg
    piton4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
It would be nice

It would be nice

LOL i know why you did and i hope I get it that would make my year,that would make 2 times i have had a vehicle in a calendar this one being my first

Last edited:
And when i sold it looked like this

Very Kool!

We came across what we call an "improptu car show" only with a twist...it was mostly custom tractor trailers!

Don't even want to know what these guys had in their rigs, they were amazing and still in service. Some had several million miles on them.

It was hard to get pics of them due to the lighting and the size.

IMG_4942-vi.jpg

A few more at the link.

http://public.fotki.com/timkustom/model_car_stuff/model_car_events/atlanta-nnl-07/page6.html

:eek:

And if we don't get enough pics, I may have to resort to the yellow Mark VIII!!! :D

You just had to show that. :eek:

That car recently got repainted...

Now it's the "Jack-O-Mark" :D

I think imtbear69 just lost October. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Jack–o-mark.jpg
    Jack–o-mark.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 0
ROFL! I think Jesse needs to be in the calendar. Perhaps April with a little help from photoshop?

big trucks

big trucks

Yup you dont want to know what theay put into those trucks,thar pic you posted of the Peterbuilt dash has about 1500$ worth of chrome on the dash and i know,i had that much on mine,all together i had about 40,000 invested and thats not including the 80k i paid for the truck. Heres a good pic of my old truck with a famous car

Last edited:
Back