May Car of the Month

05_LOD2010_MAY.jpg

1998 Mark VIII LSC

Joe Bradley / BadSax

Congrats! :D

Where is that beautiful Mark now, Joe?

sold sold sold... :D :D :D

and replaced with one I like even better... :D

although I do think the pearl red is a great color, and I'll be honest I miss it a little... but only a little... :p

Lol yea! A bunch of traitors selling their cars for others....wait, I'm one too! :(

Joe...why did you keep the mudflaps on that thing?

Lol yea! A bunch of traitors selling their cars for others....wait, I'm one too! :(

Joe...why did you keep the mudflaps on that thing?

But did you sell yours for another MK8? :D

you know it's funny you mention the splash guards, cause the new grey car has them also, they really don't look bad, plus since they are factory, they have the Lincoln star embossed into them. Apparently all of my MK8s have had splash guards... :p

1076070596039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a shot of the front... I hope it doesn't look like a little red X :p

I miss those headlights... sniff... lol :D

2718547180039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
What if I didn't sell it for another one right away...doesn't buying one later count? :)

Once you lowered the red one the flaps should have come off. Looks better IMO. :D

Isn't that the one that made it to Carlisle (cough cough) last year?

I like the new one better, too.

Isn't that the one that made it to Carlisle (cough cough) last year?

I like the new one better, too.

Ok, it was two years ago...

And I think I was standing with JP getting something out of the trunk when two guys walked up to the car and were really checking it out...

and then we heard the best line of the weekend...
"but it's got Cadillac wheels... and a Cadillac interior..."

And I believe I turned to JP and said "is this guy #@%$ing kidding me..."

Attachments

• CaddyCarlisle1.jpg
    CaddyCarlisle1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC05581.jpg
    DSC05581.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC05584.jpg
    DSC05584.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
I already love the grey car so much more...

It has so much more potential...
and while I still love the red, there is something to be said for a slightly more subtle color... :D

nice ride

nice ride

You keep that Mark 8 in really nice shape.Love the color.....I just found this web site..I also have a 98 mark-VIII...How can I post a photo on this site...I can't figure it out....
pel815

Best way is to use Photobucket or something like it.....To use this site's system, you gotta have 25 posts I believe......you have 22 to go. With Photobucket, you start right away.

thanks for the in-put....I'll check out photobucket.....I have a midnight/metallic gray 98 mark-VIII......Looks like it just came out of the showroom......I'll post the pic's asap...
pel815.....

Back