El Presidente
Staff member
Lincolns of Distinction 2011 Calendar
February Car of the Month

LOD2011_12.jpg

1998 Mark VIII Collector's Edition

Tommy Saugey / TSaugey

CONGRATS!! :D

Wow, didn't think I'd see the day! Lots of beautiful Mark 8's on this website. Mine is certainly not the best one but thanks for posting it this month. Someday when I retire I would love to make the trip north to meet with the club and swap stories. This site has been a great source of information, starting when my heater control broke several years ago. The article was so complete that I did the job myself and with the tip for re-inforcing the new part it hasn't broken since. Great website! Thanks guys.

Wow, didn't think I'd see the day! Lots of beautiful Mark 8's on this website. Mine is certainly not the best one but thanks for posting it this month. Someday when I retire I would love to make the trip north to meet with the club and swap stories. This site has been a great source of information, starting when my heater control broke several years ago. The article was so complete that I did the job myself and with the tip for re-inforcing the new part it hasn't broken since. Great website! Thanks guys.

Retire... please, Carlisle is what only 1000 miles away... :D

I will own a CE in that color some day. The first one I ever saw or knew about was Jeremi's, he showed up in my driveway back in September 2007 in it. It had a supercharger and was absolutely gorgeous, like this one.

I'll own one some day.......but not today.

Back