1988 Mark VII 111k, what is it worth?

yellowmailman

Registered
Im looking at this car and the blue book is 1300, but I know that there is a lot associated with the Mark 7 that makes it worth more than any blue book value, how much would you say its worth?

RE: 1988 Mark VII 111k, what is it worth?

depending on shape, i'd say between 900-1100 bucs unless it was REALLY REALLY clean. It IS a 16 yearold car now.

It is really clean, new alternator, and the roofs fabric (bill blass) is perfect like its brand new. and all new struts, what would you price it at?

FWIW I bought my '91 LSC winter before last for $2500 with nearly the same mileage. I certainly wouldn't sell it for 'book value'.

I got a better deal than either of ya. Bought my 90 Mark VII LSC SE with 180,000miles on her for $400. Even with a ripped up interior, she low books at around $1500. (body is perfect, no rust or dents) And who cares about the money anyway?

When your driving a Mark VII LSC, no matter what year, your driving the best!

Do You Concur?

Do You Concur?

I got a better deal than either of ya. Bought my 90 Mark VII LSC SE with 180,000miles on her for $400. Even with a ripped up interior, she low books at around $1500. (body is perfect, no rust or dents) And who cares about the money anyway?

When your driving a Mark VII LSC, no matter what year, your driving the best!

Nine months later and I concur :)

1988 Mark VII prices REALLY vary from the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. 1988 was the high production year (38,259) so there's still MANY on the road and MANY available. The last two low milers (that's under 25,000) that I saw switch hands were 1988's.

Back