Transporter 3

maxmk8

Registered
O M G.

This movie was awful... there is some decent action in it. The girl is kinda cute... but seriously she should have STFU the entire movie... she is soooo annoying and talking about nothing of importance.

The first transporter was good. The 2nd was ok. The 3rd is NOT worth watching...

Also i think it is even more unrealistic than the 2nd...

I give it 3.5/10 Mostly for the sick Audi and the cute girl.

Another one with an annoying co-star? Even in the first one the dumb chick talked too much, with her broken English.

Great. Does she get naked atleast?

Nope... but she pops a squat in a "gas station".

Check out one of the guys he "fights"

transporter3.jpg

Also here is a pic of the gal...

340x.jpg

A bunch of tall russians :p

Damn, that guy is HUGE!

She's ok...kinda looks like Carrie from MythBusters.

Tell me there isn't any stupid car tricks like in #2! Ya know, when he does a barrelroll and knocks the bomb off the bottom of his car with a crank 150 feet in the air!

Damn, that guy is HUGE!

She's ok...kinda looks like Carrie from MythBusters.

Tell me there isn't any stupid car tricks like in #2! Ya know, when he does a barrelroll and knocks the bomb off the bottom of his car with a crank 150 feet in the air!
About the girl... yea she looks cuter in the movie... total redhead though if you're into that kinda thing.

How about this...

His car is SINKING with him in it... he deflates the tires and uses the air to inflate some bags in his trunk... and lifts the car out of a lake...

Starts right up....

German cars I tell you.

Nice. The first one sounds like its going to be the best because they always get all crazy with their stunts. The first one was just straight awesome driving.

Nice. The first one sounds like its going to be the best because they always get all crazy with their stunts. The first one was just straight awesome driving.

I think we just post whored the entire forum hahahaha.

Back