Dark Knight

maxmk8

Registered
I have just seen this movie for the 3rd time.

If you haven't yet, you MUST!

It is an epic film with one of the best acting performances I have seen in my lifetime by Heath ledger.

It has amazing CGI and action, an amazing soundtrack and fantastic directing.

I give this movie a solid 9/10 or A.

yea heath ledger did do a great job as a nut job, definitely had talent

Yeah, but IMO Christian Bale sucks as Batman.

I don't think he is bad, minus the annoying voice thing during the movie.

IMO he is much better as Batman than Daniel Craig is as Bond.

Besides I am not really sure who would make a better batman.

I just saw this the other night also and I was shocked at what a good film it was, I never expected that. Ledger had to be one of the best villains I've seen in years, this guy was scary! The only annoying part was that grating Batman voice of Bale's, they could have lost that IMO.

I liked it so much I bought it on DVD, I agree on that deep throat smoker voice thing, lol
It was my now wife's and I first date too, we went to see it at the movies.

You know, maybe if they explained why he talked like that it would make more sense, but it leaves you wondering....Is the mask too tight, does he do it to disquise his voise, does he think its cool?? lol

You know, maybe if they explained why he talked like that it would make more sense, but it leaves you wondering....Is the mask too tight, does he do it to disquise his voise, does he think its cool?? lol

Alter-ego?

See, thats too general of a reason. Spiderman and Superman have alter ego's, but they don't talk like someone punched them in the throat.

He masks his voice so that no one can recognize it, it is explained in several batman's... but honestly it was WAY overdone in this one if we had to nit-pick.

Back