Grand Torino

maxmk8

Registered
IMO this movie is aimed towards an older "white" demographic. But I enjoyed it. It is a fairly difficult subject to watch for 2 hrs and you will not leave the theater feeling happy.

I give it a C+. Clint Eastwood did a great job, but the other actors were lacking on many occasions.

I loved it,thought it was like dirty harry meets hart break ridge,the supporting rolls could have been a touch better,but its nice to see some new fresh faces in a movie, not just the same ones over and over. I give it a B+

Don't get me wrong guys. I did like the movie, my scale is just pretty skewed. I wouldn't give an A to more than 3-5 movies.

:)

max the other actors sucked because they werent actors. clint filmed the whole movie in 2 months, unheard of in todays world and the people who played the characters besides a few were just people who were called in to read parts and we not actual actors. basically people off the street. clint did the whole movie for some rediculously low price too by doing this. i havent seen it yet, but i have not seen a movie by clint eastwood that i didnt like ever. the trailer looks awesome, i will wait till it comes on pay per view and watch it. if you want a good eastwood flic watch an older movie with him and jeff daniels ( dumb and dumber ) called Blood Work.

Back