Netflix Wii Disc now here!

Bill Eynon III

Registered
Well I received my Wii Netflix streaming disc yesterday. This is a good alternative to stream netflix to a tv if you happen to own a Wii. I simply put the disc in the Wii and started it like a normal game. I then had to log in to my netflix account on a computer and input a code that shows on the Wii screen. About 2 min after that I could browse my instant que and watch movies. A great move ahead for the Wii and Netflix. Now if only Netflix and Apple would get together to make an app for the itouch, iphone, and ipad. But that would also require Apple to play nice with Adobe and add Flash. Oh well just my two cents. But if you have Netflix and a Wii I give it a must have. Oh and did I mention it is free all you have to do is request it from Netflix.

That sounds pretty neat! I have a Wii w/o internet hooked to it. Did you have to buy a seperate box to receive the signal from your router or is it some kind of USB antenna? (coming out of the Wii)

Wirelessly posted (HTC Hero: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Really? How much is this a month? And does it do hi def?

Back