BOC stickers

Lonnie

Blue Oval Chips
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I have new decals or stickers available again. These are on transparent vinyl and you stick them to the outside of your window or what ever objects you want to stick them on. You can also remove the text from them if you just want to use the BOC logo. They are actually a much darker Ford blue than what shows on your screen.

BOC-Emblem-smallweb.jpg

BOC Decals

show me one on a car, you got those cobra emblems like in your avatar?

show me one on a car, you got those cobra emblems like in your avatar?

Those that I posted in this thread are the transparent type. They really don't so up very well on vehicle windows. They were not meant to be put on a vehicle but some are doing it. One guy says it's a stealth mode...lol There are some pics on the product page if you click on photos and one of those is of one on a vehicle. You'll see what I mean when you see it. They are weather and UV resistant also.

As for stickers for vehicles, I do have the white ones also on the website.

The Cobra/Lincoln emblem I hand made myself for my own vehicle in order to make it stand out from others. Although there are 3 others out there in CA that have them since they were removed from my vehicle while parked. There's a lot of time involved with them and I've never thought about making them to sell since there are others out there that have tried to copy it and so have them for sale. They just aren't exactly like mine.

http://www.blueovalchips.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=343 for the white stickers

Last edited:
Back