FYI or Where's Lonnie

Lonnie

Blue Oval Chips
I’ve been down since the New Year weekend, in and out of the hospital with a kidney failure due to a 10mm stone. This wasn’t one of those simple drug them up and have them pass it or crush it and pass it. It ended up being a lot more complicated. This was my first stone and hopefully the last. They are no fun and one of the most painful things I’ve gone through, but like I said it was more than just a stone for me. Spent New Year Eve and day in emergency, had to have surgery which found more complications since the kidney had been shut down for awhile being obstructed by the stone. A lot of tests and procedures along the way where they had to wait and see what happened to make the next move. As of yesterday I’ve have 4 procedures or surgeries which ran from trying to cut the stone out to shoving it further back in the kidney, installing a stint to allow flow around the stone and out and fittings to flush the kidney out and get it functioning again, then smashing the stone and hopefully it all passes. Follow ups to ensure it is gone and then the removal of the hardware so I’m not done yet.

It’s still too much to be getting around so those that have called, emailed and placed orders since the last part of Dec I have not gotten to any of you yet. I’m hoping to be up and around enough to start taking care of some of the business by Monday. I can’t promise anything. I will no doubt not be in 100% so please give me a chance to get caught up. Those that are calling (most not leaving any voicemail), I’m at my home and not at the shop. There’s no Internet in the home either. Leave a voicemail or email and I will get to each and every one of you. As for now, I can’t even talk, lost my voice from all the times they shoved that breathing tube down my throat from the life support machine thing. I can’t even whisper right now so talking is out of the question. That’s pretty much it for now. I thank all of you for your concerns and years of support. I’ll be back up as soon as I can. Thank you

Back