Going to be in SoCal next month

Lonnie

Blue Oval Chips
Just letting those over on the other side know that I'll visiting.....

SCT products and software exclusively during this dyno session.

I will be traveling to So-Cal to provide this service to a few lucky enthusiasts just in time for the big Knott’s Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Forever car show. Currently there is room for 2 or 3 cars on Friday, April 12th and 5 to 7 cars on Saturday, April 13th.

ALL RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF BY APRIL 8TH!!!

*** PLEASE COMPLETELY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU SIGN UP ***

There is a $100 deposit to reserve your spot. You’ll need to mail a money order or check to Matthew Tatosian or if you would like to use a credit or debit card you’ll need to contact Lonnie at Blue Oval Chips. Your deposit goes towards your dyno session. If you are a no show you lose your deposit.

The dyno sessions will be held at:

Addiction Motorsports
21417 Ingomar St. Unit #2
Canoga Park CA 91304

The prices are as follows:

$475 if you already have an SCT chip or programmer

$575 for a dyno tune and a chip

$675 for a dyno tune and a SCT X3 programmer

$50 additional for any EEC IV vehicles

Chips are for 89 to 02 cars only but an SCT X3 is suggested for 94 and up with OBD II or better.

If you get a chip you will need to prep your PCM for the chip. The kick panel must be removed and the contacts be cleaned down to the copper, both sides.

That is a $100 dollar savings on each option.

You will need to fill out a spec sheet prior to April 8th to give Lonnie an idea of what he will be tuning and what modifications you have made at the following page

http://www.blueovalchips.com/orderform.html

It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have the correct octane fuel in your system for the type of tune you want. Make sure you have the correct plugs that are gapped correctly, have a clean fuel filter, a clean MAF sensor, and your car needs to be in good overall running condition.

The LiveWire Touch Screen programmer devices are available, but are an extra charge and Lonnie needs to be informed of that need prior to April 8th.

Additional tune ( I.E. a 87 octane fuel and a race fuel octane tune ) is $100 each over the cost of the first tune.

If you plan to do this you need to have enough regular 87 octane in your tank and then additional fuel or race fuel on hand to bump up the octane.

This is a great opportunity to have your car dyno tuned and to find out how much horsepower it is putting to the ground!!

Lonnie can be contacted at www.blueovalchips.com or by calling (317) 718-7231 between the hours of 10am-5pm M-F EST. Leave a message if you don't reach me since I'm still working out of two shops for the time being.

Matthew Tatosian can be reached at mtatosian@gmail.com or (949) 973-8412 between the hours of 10am and 5 pm M-F PST

Last edited:
Back