FS: For Sale. 1998 Black LSC in Atlanta

j_p_lapointe

Registered
Hello all. I have a black on charcoal 98 LSC that i am trying to move. It has been for sale for a while but i have no takers. I really would hate to part it out so i am hoping someone is looking for a nice Mark on here. I would like to get around $4000 but am realistic and open to offers and even trades; full or partial.

It has approximately 160,000 miles
New dual exhaust and chambered mufflers
X pipe with third cat delete
rebuilt traction lock rear with 3.73 gears
good tires on stock wheels
the interior is a 9 out of 10
2 inch lowering coil overs on front and 2 inch lowering coils with stock electronic shocks on rear
I have an SVO Focus pump that can go with it
1 piece aluminum drive shaft

The bad:
It has a couple of very small dents from some hail several years ago
I am not getting any temperature differentiation. I do not know if it the blend air door or something else. I have another HVAC controler that will go with the car.
I dropped the fuel tank when i did the gear swap and when i put it back up i think the fuel pick up tube moved. If the fuel level gets below 1/4 tank and you take a long right hand turn the car dies, but starts back up on it's own once you straighten out. I have been meening to drop the tank and fix it but do not have time since i do not live where i store the car.

It is a blast to drive, the trans shifts flawlessly, all of the lights work.

I am attaching photos and a video of the car so you can see it and hear it with the new exhaust. I can be reached at 706-877-3774 or j_p_lapointe@yahoo.com if interested.

lincoln104_zps6ddaaec5.jpg

lincoln101_zps6ac1b24a.jpg

lincoln103_zpscbc17246.jpg

lincoln105_zps47192ea3.jpg

lincoln110_zpsb5c8d15a.jpg

lincoln113_zps8eab0310.jpg

lincoln106_zps80bf9c7e.jpg

Video of car. Click on photo to view in windows media player:

Last edited:
Back