No announcement yet.

98 Collector's Edition #156

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beerdog, will we get this for me? I'm sure someone would be willing to check it out for us first. Then any usable parts from my car can be used and the rest of mine parted out, which makes me sad, but she's gonna cost more than that to repair to my satisfaction. I still never even got my ghost flames
    Last edited by Trixie; 05-11-2017, 10:04 AM.
    Sharon
    98 VIII
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DHowe303 View Post
      To each their own, anyone too far that cared enough would bring their own trailer without a 2k discount. I'm negotiable on the price, but that was rather insulting and I'm sure most would agree. As I stated in the OP, the way it's been acting I can't imagine it's anything too serious. A month or so and she goes to the junkyard sadly.
      Then send it to the junk yard.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Trixie View Post
      Beerdog, will we get this for me? I'm sure someone would be willing to check it out for us first. Then any usable parts from my car can be used and the rest of mine parted out, which makes me sad, but she's gonna cost more than that to repair to my satisfaction. I still never even got my ghost flames
      If you got it I'd give you a free spring conversion I got laying around. It's only 3 hours from me.
      Eric
      -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
      -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
      -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
      -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
      -Rebuilding the T

Comment

Let me know when and if you buy it I would buy the trans from your car.

Comment

Sorry to say but that's a $1300 car at best... CE doesn't mean crap, it just means it will sell faster than another normal Mark VIII. It's just an added plus at this condition. If it was mint, then I would be talking in a different tone. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by mark0101 View Post
            Sorry to say but that's a $1300 car at best... CE doesn't mean crap, it just means it will sell faster than another normal Mark VIII. It's just an added plus at this condition. If it was mint, then I would be talking in a different tone. GLWS
            As I said, kbb gives me 1750 in fair condition, not even factoring in that it is a CE. Also I would consider this car better than fair, maybe not quite good but close. Regardless, we all have to start somewhere and 2500 was my initial asking point. Also as I said, I am negotiable on the price but have yet to receive a serious offer. Thank you for your input however.

Comment

Someone get beerdog on this he doesn't speak to me. Eric, thanks, but I don't want a spring conversion, I like my air ride. If Beerdog's willing to consider it, I'd appreciate someone from the area checking her out for me and letting us know if we can fix the air ride at least up there. And can everyone stop talking down the car, please? I don't think anyone can say what a fair offer is until it's been looked at. Truthfully, I'd rather have a base model, I don't know if the CE's drive like the LSC's, but there's something about them I don't like as much as my base model.

Also, I'm not sure what parts of my car I'd want to swap into whatever I get.
              Last edited by Trixie; 05-11-2017, 09:38 PM.
              Sharon
              98 VIII
              sigpic

Comment

Someone get beerdog on this he doesn't speak to me. Eric, thanks, but I don't want a spring conversion, I like my air ride. If Beerdog's willing to consider it, I'd appreciate someone from the area checking her out for me and letting us know if we can fix the air ride at least up there. And can everyone stop talking down the car, please? I don't think anyone can say what a fair offer is until it's been looked at. Truthfully, I'd rather have a base model, I don't know if the CE's drive like the LSC's, but there's something about them I don't like as much as my base model.

Also, I'm not sure what parts of my car I'd want to swap into whatever I get.
                Thank you Trixie, I have no issue with anyone checking the car out.

Comment

Well, before anyone checks, someone's gotta get beerdog to remember the anniversary present he gave to me and my car (the pimp wheels and pirelli's especially picked by me) and then took for himself. I'm overdue a decent present/car that's actually safe to drive more than 10 miles.
                  Sharon
                  98 VIII
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, before anyone checks, someone's gotta get beerdog to remember the anniversary present he gave to me and my car (the pimp wheels and pirelli's especially picked by me) and then took for himself. I'm overdue a decent present/car that's actually safe to drive more than 10 miles.
                    You or Mike can call me if you want me to look at it, I got air parts too.
                    Eric
                    -00 Honda Accord (The MPG'er)
                    -97 Mark VIII Base (The Row'er)
                    -95 Mark VIII LSC (The Go'er)
                    -14 Model T touring (The Show'er)
                    -Rebuilding the T

Comment

She picked them and then rejected them after they were driven.
                      98 LSC Torreador Red
                      "This fire's thrills per BTU are off the charts!"

Comment

So, can we look at this car?
                        Sharon
                        98 VIII
                        sigpic

Comment

Sure!

It's a bit over 3 hours for me, and 4 for you.. My schedule is a bit tight these days though.
                          Mike Martin

1997 Mark VIII LSC 5.0
                          2001 Dodge Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by tixer View Post
                            Sure!

It's a bit over 3 hours for me, and 4 for you.. My schedule is a bit tight these days though.
                            I meant Beerdog, lol. I realize Carlisle's coming up soon. I thought it was closer to you guys.
                            Sharon
                            98 VIII
                            sigpic

Comment

1800 obo. 319-431-4729 call or text.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X