FS: 98 Collector's Edition #156

DHowe303

Registered
Bought her about 6 months ago with the intent of cleaning her up and doing a build. Unfortunately circumstances have gotten in the way and I'm going to have to move for a new job. I don't want to part ways, though this would remove some headache of the transition.
~157k. Only driven a thousand miles or so since owning with no complaints, still turns over and goes through gears with ease, all options work except for drivers heated seat. Blend door fixed. Computer messages for low coolant and window washer fluid, though they are fine. Only mechanical issue to my knowledge is the air ride.
I'm no expert on the air ride system, however I would find it hard to believe that there is a leak. The previous owner who has had a few other mk8's and mk7's believes it to be either a solenoid or control module (glovebox) issue. The relay in the bay was recently replaced as well as the ride height sensors. Haven't had the time to keep chasing symptoms. I can go more in depth as to how the system has acted since taking ownership.
Only aftermarket modifications to my knowledge are a newer aluminum driveshaft and scp intake.
The trunk will also come full of goodies ranging from a compressor w/ dryer, hid ballasts and bulbs, gauge cluster, radio, another spare dryer, quarter panel glass and the scp firepower ignition kit for the pre-97 4.6dohc. Could be more, don't remember.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions or request more pictures.

gyeVRQ

mPfgY5

gwV4mQ

j19EmQ

hEu3fk

f5Rifk

dnOJD5

dezfRQ

Back