Mark 8 Muscle--Open for Business!!

Legend1

Vendor

Hello...My name is John Temple and I would like to invite everyone to check out our newest addition to the Temple Performance Cars family---Mark 8 Muscle. We are slowly adding to our lineup of Mark 8 performance parts and accessories. From our TR 6060 six speed conversions to our window trim repair kits and our exciting new performance steering wheels and steering wheel restoration.
Temple Performance Cars has applied our years of experience with high performance Legend Mustangs to its luxury cousin.
Stay tuned for more additions to our lineup at www.templeperformancecars.com or call (770)722-2587

Hey John, Welcome to LOD! I look forward to meeting you. Give me a call and we can discuss some type of Mark VIII gathering in the near future!

Welcome John! My rear window trim is just starting to get wavy. Now I know where to turn for new trim.

I've been intrigued with a manual conversion recently. I'd like to do more autox and road racing along with some drag racing of course. I feel I will have to comprimise torque convertor specs to handle 500+ rwhp for drag racing and still work for autox.

I look forward to seeing all that you will have to offer.

One suggestion: stronger rear axles. Especially with a manual conversion.

Hello...My name is John Temple and I would like to invite everyone to check out our newest addition to the Temple Performance Cars family---Mark 8 Muscle. We are slowly adding to our lineup of Mark 8 performance parts and accessories. From our TR 6060 six speed conversions to our window trim repair kits and our exciting new performance steering wheels and steering wheel restoration.
Temple Performance Cars has applied our years of experience with high performance Legend Mustangs to its luxury cousin.
Stay tuned for more additions to our lineup at www.templeperformancecars.com or call (770)722-2587

So, after checking out your web site, if I already own the SCT, I can have you email me the Mark VIII tune for $30.00????

Yet another reason to drive to Georgia... :rolleyes:

John, feel free to become an LOD member and vendor! :D

We like to support those who support us.

Back