Welcome!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am a total car nut and I think my blood runs Ford Blue. The Mark VIII has become a real passion for me along side my Legend Mustangs....I even own 2 Mark VIII's of my own (one manual and one auto).
Our Mark VIII Rear Window Trim Repair Kit is doing very well along with our Speedstar Center Caps with the Lincoln Logo.
We have two 6 speed builds under our belt for the Mark VIII's and dozens of others in the 05-09 Mustangs.
I am deep in development of a new front bumper cover for the Mark VIII's and hopefully I will have some shots for everyone next week. It is a merge of Mark VIII and 03-04 Mustang Cobra..so far it looks like Ford built it and maybe they should have.
More to come....

John

Sweet John...keep us posted and it would be good to start an entire new thread for the bumper in this section so people will be able to search for it better.

I am deep in development of a new front bumper cover for the Mark VIII's and hopefully I will have some shots for everyone next week. It is a merge of Mark VIII and 03-04 Mustang Cobra..so far it looks like Ford built it and maybe they should have.
More to come....John

Is this going to be for BOTH Generations? Do you have any teaser pics? :D

I really like the idea of the rear window trim. :cool: I can see that purchase in my future. I posted something awhile back on another forum because I was concerned about my rear window trim. While it is not terrible yet, it is starting to show signs of age. Nobody really had an answer and now I can see there is an option out there. Very cool. :wave:

There are other "options" before you fork out themoney. PM me and I'll share....it will atleast buy you some time.

Back