LOD Specials--Rear Window Trim Kit

Legend1

Vendor
We are offering a special 20% off on our Mark VIII Rear Window Trim Repair Kits to anyone who mentions they saw it on Lincoln of Distinction. Our kits repair your wavy rear window trim and gives a great new look. Our regular price is $44.99 but with your LOD discount your new price is just $36.00
We ran out of our initial run but are restocked and ready to ship so let us know if we can help!

Thank you,
John

Attachments

• After shots of window repair 005.jpg
    After shots of window repair 005.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can you post more detail about this kit and specifically how it looks (close up shots) at the corners of the rear window?

Window Repair Trim

Window Repair Trim

I will get some additional pictures of the corners and get them posted. The repair trim slides under the existing trim and adheres to it providing a flat surface. It has a bulb that shows you how far to insert the repair trim. The side and bottom pieces butt together giving a seamless look. Where the top meets the sides is designed to stop 3/8" from the corner to make the repair as unnoticeable as possible.

Is this a permanent fix (or as permanent as it can be) or a temporary fix? Is this meant for a DIY or is it more complicated?
I too would like to see closeups.

It's a permanent fix if you want it to be, I'm sure you could peel the strip back off if you wanted the Lasagna look again (for some reason).

I read the instructions online....probably take 10 minutes.

DIY Trim

DIY Trim

It is meant to repair only wavy trim and unfortunately won't help pitted and eroded trim. It is definitely a DIY project and very easy to do and also a permanent fix as well. Install time is about 30 minutes with most of it spend doing a very through cleaning of the old trim for perfect adhesive. Hope I helped.

John

John, What is the coupon code for the discount? I did not see where I could mention LOD in your check-out, except for coupon code, and it did not accept LOD as a code.

how about a before pic? What degree of waviness will this repair? There are some pretty bad cars out there.

Questions

Questions

Hey everyone...Please use LOD as your coupon code to get your discount on your Mark VIII Rear window trim repair kit (it should be set up by 1-29-11) and I appreciate the feedback as I thought the comment section would take the information but it did not...sorry.

Also the trim is designed to flatten trim with waves as bad as every 2 inches.

I have attached a picture of a side top corner (note it does not have the piece across the top) to show where the trim stops. I recommend 3/8 of an inch for best appearance.

Thanks....John

Attachments

• IMG_20110128_120335.jpg
    IMG_20110128_120335.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
Before and Afters

Before and Afters

Here are some before and afters of the trim.....

Attachments

• Before shots of window repair 001.jpg
    Before shots of window repair 001.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
  • After shots of window repair 002.jpg
    After shots of window repair 002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Back