Paxton NOVI 2000 Supercharger for 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII 98-04 Ford Mustang GT

tangboy98

Registered
This will fit a 1997-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII or a 96-04 Mustang. I bought this kit barely used (270 miles on it, guy was breaking it in on his 99 Mustang and decided he wanted out of the game and sold his mustang with everything stock and sold all the extras seperate! I was going to put this on my Ivory Mark VIII but have since crashed the car! So I now pass it on to you!

Here is a list of what comes with:

Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger
-6 rib 14 lbs pulley

Intercooler
-Not sure of the size, it's 3" thick

Brackets & Plumbing
-Everything needed to mount and plumb the supercharger is included

Injectors & Fuel Pump
-The injectors are black tops with a blue collar on them. Not sure what size that is and again

-I have both a return and returnless style fuel pump for both style cars. The returnless is a 285lph aviator and the return style is a 250lph whalboro

Misc. Stuff
Comes with a K&N cone filter, and the belts needed for assembly

Asking $2500 shipped obo

Hi tangboy98
I have a 98MarkV111. I am thinking about putting a supercharger on my car. I live in Ingersoll Ont Canada. I would like to know if you had to make any modifications on your car to install your supercharger, also if I were to purchase yours, how far are you located from Port Huron Michigan? How much additional horsepower did this create? You can call me if you like to discuss this 519-425-8792,or if you like I could phone you. My e-mail address is beatle46@sympatico.ca. Thanks in advance for your time!

Back