FS: Mark VIII IRS Sub-Frame Bushing Kits

im in, this looks good

im in, this looks good

Reminder: There are 6 sets in this batch and 3 are already spoken for.[/quote]

So whats the early bird special on getting ordered? I know after a bit they will go up some, but whats buy in price now at?

Ill be ripping apart the black one soon if i ever get my stinkin truck back. Been like month and half. Getting a new 5.7 Vortec longblock crate motor put in her. I spun a bearing in the connecting rod.

Anyone who is considering this, may want to purchase new bolts while they're still available from Ford.

From Tousley Ford:

N805747S100 $14.33 ea.

BOLT-M12X1.75X129.5

As of today, there are 8 less bolts available from Ford. ;)

Reminder: There are 6 sets in this batch and 3 are already spoken for.

So whats the early bird special on getting ordered? I know after a bit they will go up some, but whats buy in price now at?

Ill be ripping apart the black one soon if i ever get my stinkin truck back. Been like month and half. Getting a new 5.7 Vortec longblock crate motor put in her. I spun a bearing in the connecting rod.

$350 now, at least $400 after March 31st.

Last edited:
Finished the lower bushing prototype today. Took a while to get the dimensions just right, but it came out great. And the bushing set w/sleeve even weighs less than the stock parts they're replacing.
cool.gif

Made the three remaining upper bushings for my car, and will make the three remaining lower bushings tomorrow. Then I have to wait for the sleeves to come back from anodizing (they arrived in NC today). Once, I've installed mine, and I'm satisifed that everything is as it should be, I'll produce and ship the sets that have been paid for.

Attachments

• HPIM1273s.jpg
    HPIM1273s.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM1270s.jpg
    HPIM1270s.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM1276s.jpg
    HPIM1276s.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
$350 now, at least $400 after March 31st.

Can i order it straight from your website with debit card? I dont like using paypal cause they make thhe funds sit there like 2-3 days before you can spend it, but its the only accepted payment means to use in the auction site.
I just ordered an entire Mustang Hydroboost brake system to put in the mark also so i have breaks. The boost was killing my vacuum and the cobra manifold definately wasnt helping. Now i can sell the SSBC vacuum compressor and recoup some to get your kit. Ill give you a ring tommorow over the phone to pay for one ahead of time. I want one of the kits for sure.

I dont have concrete numbers of my previous 60 foot times as the car was taken down the track only 2 times before it was totaled. Neither run was full blast cause the upper hose kept blowing off under boost at half track, but im sure JP has a working flowchart to compare just how much this kit will shave off the times for the record.

Can i order it straight from your website with debit card? I dont like using paypal cause they make thhe funds sit there like 2-3 days before you can spend it, but its the only accepted payment means to use in the auction site.

I don't have these on my site yet, but when I do, I use PayPal as the payment processor anyway.

For this special deal, I'd ask that you use the personal tab on PayPal to eliminate any fees from being taken out. I don't experience a delay, unless you use an e-check, but in this case, the parts won't be ready for 1-2 weeks anyway.

I'll send you a PM with my PayPal info.

I don't have these on my site yet, but when I do, I use PayPal as the payment processor anyway.

For this special deal, I'd ask that you use the personal tab on PayPal to eliminate any fees from being taken out. I don't experience a delay, unless you use an e-check, but in this case, the parts won't be ready for 1-2 weeks anyway.

I'll send you a PM with my PayPal info.

Got it, just paid for them and got reciept. I did the personal thing too. They tack on like 10-11 bucks to process it and it doesnt get taken away from your 350.00

Havent dropped the rearend yet, How many bolts do we need to get, 8 of them JP? Or are you stocking up for overkill.

Got it, just paid for them and got reciept. I did the personal thing too. They tack on like 10-11 bucks to process it and it doesnt get taken away from your 350.00

Havent dropped the rearend yet, How many bolts do we need to get, 8 of them JP? Or are you stocking up for overkill.

Thanks!

You only need 4 of the bolts.

I'm just hoarding. :p

That way when Ford runs out, I can double my money! :D

Actually, in case you forget, I have 2 Mark VIIIs. ;)

Wouldn't a good bolt from Home Depot suffice? Or even McMasterCarr?

Home Depot? :eek:

No, I don't think so, it's a 12mm x 1.75 x 129.5mm 10.9 bolt, I don't think they carry it. :rolleyes:

However, if you really want to use a generic bolt to attach the rear suspension to your car, Fastenal has the correct size and strength bolt.

Personally, I think it's false economy.

Home Depot? :eek:

No, I don't think so, it's a 12mm x 1.75 x 129.5mm 10.9 bolt, I don't think they carry it. :rolleyes:

However, if you really want to use a generic bolt to attach the rear suspension to your car, Fastenal has the correct size and strength bolt.

Personally, I think it's false economy.

I know McMasterCarr carries all sizes of bolts, made of all materials.

Now I haven't looked into cost, so I don't know if they can beat Ford.

I know McMasterCarr carries all sizes of bolts, made of all materials.

Now I haven't looked into cost, so I don't know if they can beat Ford.

McMaster-Carr doesn't carry any 12mm 10.9 bolts longer than 120mm

I'm just hoarding. :p

That way when Ford runs out, I can double my money! :D

Actually, in case you forget, I have 2 Mark VIIIs. ;)

haha Yeah i only rmemeber putting in 4 for the rearend subframe in Marvins car. I never took it off so i didnt know for sure. I'll get the bolts monday, mine aerent even rusty at all on the blue one, so they will be for backup purposes i suppose. Cant wait to feel what this does for it. haha now watch us snap our halfshafts with the slicks now due to no flex. haha

True, hoarding is good to do if you can ahead of time. Nothings better than remembering you "have that stashed away" somewhere in your loot and then actually finding it in your stored away shelf of goodies.

Haha Thats true, i keep forgetting about the white one, Your blue one kind of steals all the limelight from it. (Either that or i view the blue one more of a threat ) haha! I've got two marks now too, but not for long. The two shall become one meanie and the blue one wil be sold off for parts.

McMaster-Carr doesn't carry any 12mm 10.9 bolts longer than 120mm

A tricky one, huh?

Fortunately I know a machine shop guy who can get/make me anything. He's got a satellite facility in China. It's amazing how cheap he can get great parts when the labor is 14 cents an hour.

One of the perks of being an engineer for ten years with 6 different companies.

Back