FS: New Neon Replacement Ballasts

Hey Guys and Gals,
Incase you missed it...I am supplying the Mark Viii community with Brand New Replacement Ballasts. The Mark Viii community has needed someone to step up and be there to help supply everyone with Ballasts quickly, efficiently, and effectively and.. that is exactly what I am doing. I ship the same day as purchase and ship via USPS Priority.. So you get the ballast super fast.. Most of the time in your hands within 2 to 3 days of payment.

I have been selling these on eBay for a couple of years and because of so many requests to bring it here to you guys on FB.. I have done just that.
Let's light up Mark Viii neons across the world! Nothing cooler than watching your neon light back up!

Ballasts are two stage units just like the OEM ballast. Unlike the OEM units.. They are adjustable to your brightness liking. I will aid in installation however it is needed.

Price is $109.99 Plus $6 for shipping.
You can call or text me at 561-628-7407 to discuss or if you have any questions.

If you are ready to purchase you can send me a txt or call and I can give you my Paypal email and I can get you your ballast...

Back