Announcement

Collapse

CALL FOR CALENDAR PICS!

It's time to submit pics for the 2019 Lincolns of Distinction Car Club Calendar!

Send me pics of your Lincoln! Any Lincoln. ALL your Lincolns!!

Email them to me at ~

j_a_peters at usa dot net

PLEASE PUT "CALENDAR PICS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Please send HIGH RESOLUTION pics, the bigger, the better quality the calendar will be! At an absolute minimum it should be 1200 x 1600.

http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org...-calendar-pics
See more
See less

42lb injectors , sct x3 and 80mm mafs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 42lb injectors , sct x3 and 80mm mafs

I would like to sell all these parts together..
    8x 42lb injectors ( 1 needs a new filter screen for the top as it broke off in my fuel rail) used for 30miles only..un married sct x3..98 mark viii 80mm mafs
    I would like 250$ + shipping....
    98 lsc..trac loc,cobra cams,90mm mafs,exhaust,tune,accel coils,DS rotors and ceramic pads,rims and sounds too.

Here's some pics...tuner has 4 unlocks left and is unmarried.
    I will also trade for 2 great condition black 98 m8 lsc fenders and a working rear neon and ballast..
    Or one or the other and 100$
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 94badbird; 03-12-2018, 12:54 AM.
    98 lsc..trac loc,cobra cams,90mm mafs,exhaust,tune,accel coils,DS rotors and ceramic pads,rims and sounds too.

Comment

I would also be VERY interested in an Asham8

Comment

If you have a cobra intake and a few things with it I would trade the 42s,x3,90mm lightning mafs with attached cone filter and a laptop with the sct software on it already..
        If you want any info or additional pics feel free to drop me a text 414 533 3376, adam...
        Pm or reply to the post too

Comment

Will sell separate too..buy multiple and get a deal if you buy multiple items.i decided to keep my 80mm.
          90mm lightning mafs $80
          42lb injectors 75$
          Sct x3 175$
          I'm still looking for 2 front fenders or a prepaid iPhone 7 or newer for my little girl and possibly a 96-98 cobra intake, I can throw a few $s your way then too.
          Pm or drop me a text (414 429 6312,adam)n let's work a deal

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X