1994 Garnet Red, Black Interior,

amajamark8

Registered
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
110246 miles
Garnet Red Glaze
Black Interior

I wanted to offer this vehicle to anyone here who may want it, before I take other measures to sell. I would like to get around $2k for it. If I get that, I have several parts that I have collected to throw into the deal. These include a grille in good condition, a pair or rear airbags, new hood trim, a front license plate holder, an additional beauty cover, (I have the original as well), and another panel cover for the trunk. I also have the original stereo and speakers. I actually have a couple of other items but I can’t find them right now.

Unfortunately, I have to sell this car. IMHO It is good condition, especially inside. It does need some work, however. It has not been driven in around 9 months. That was basically due to a problem I was having with mid level power, and I just didn’t have the resources to deal with it at the time. Recently, when attempting to move the car, I burst a brake line in the driver’s side rear. The exterior need some tweaks, as at some point before I owned the car some parts were repainted. Last year, I ran over a piece of rubber on the highway and the front of the lower bumper panel got chipped (2” diameter). The drivers side window is now stuck, (it sounds like the motor is not turning).

The car had the transmission rebuilt around 3000 mi ago. It has a new battery, plug wires, fuel filter, and front right wheel bearing.

The car is in South Eastern MA. If anyone has any interest please PM me for the VIN and other info that you may want.

Here is a link to some pics. There are 26 pics in all, just change the file number to scroll through. (ex. P1.jpg – P26.jpg)

www.markirinteriors.com/lincolnsmall/p18.jpg

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
nice looking car inside and body, but typical underside of a new england car! i dont miss seeing that on my old massachusetts cars.

Back