Its A Boy!!!!!

jamies98lsc

Registered
my son was born 11:48 pm may 28. Camden Brian Colby 6 lbs 11oz healthy and already eating his thumb off. Mom was in labor roughly 4 hours and gave 4 insane pushes and out he popped. 5 years ago she was in labor with my daughter for 28 hours. this was awesomely fast and mom and baby are doing awesome. i had to leave the hospital just a few minutes ago because they brought my wife some chicken tenders and french fries and i was drooling. i couldnt steal her food so i had to leave! we're going back in the morning to see how things are and hopefully they will be discharged tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH such a relief it finally happened. and just one day after my wifes brother left to go back home. we were hoping it would work out this way so it didnt make things so hectic. i'll post a few pics quickly i need to get to bed. heres our new son. and the best part of the whole day, today was my mothers birthday, my son was born with 12 minutes to spare, his birthday is now the same as my moms, he was due tomorrow the 29th, they really nailed that!
i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/jamies97lsc/camdenbriancolby023.jpg[img/]
[img]i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/jamies97lsc/camdenbriancolby018.jpg[img/]
[img]i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/jamies97lsc/camdenbriancolby002.jpg[img/]

i cant figure out what i did wrong can someone fix these im too tired to play games!

Last edited:
camdenbriancolby023.jpg

camdenbriancolby018.jpg

camdenbriancolby002.jpg

Congrats DUDE!

Great now you'll have some little hands to help you get in some of those tight places while working on the cars. Congradulations Jamie.

Congradulations! On your newest member! Wheres that cuban cigar box pic i had stashed on my hardrive...lol We bought them when we were in Guantanamo Bay with the Marines.

Congradulations Jamie!

Save one of your rust free Mark VIII bodies for his College education. By then, they will be worth a lot of money.:D

thanks everyone for the comments, and before i get my head chewed off i better correct his first name, the spelling accourding to my wife is Kamden!! there now she cant complain. my mom was so excited he was born on her birthday and i even gave him my brothers name as his middle name, Brian, after my brother who has long passed away. my parents really liked that we did that too. they both come home tomorrow morning so i need to get some shut eye or i'll never wake up!!

Back