Art Brown's Car for Sale

Trixie

Staff member
I spoke to Ginger today. She is thinking about selling Art's car. Although she enjoys it, it is not practical for her.

I don't have many details on the car, I'll see if Scott has some more info. It has 90K. I'm sure we have pics somewhere here on the board. Also, Ginger doesn't know what the value of the car is. Can anyone give her some info?

So, if you want more info, let me know, or I can give you Ginger's phone number.

Thanks.

RE: Art Brown's Car for Sale

Depending on the condition of the car, it is probably worth in a private sale any where from $5,500 to about $7,000. We all know how much these cars depreciate.

I would be interested. My 1994 got totalled last week, and I am looking for a replacement. Any idea if it has heated seats?

Thomas

Thomas, I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I sent you an e-mail with Ginger's phone number so you can call her.

I live a few blocks away from Ginger. I picked the car up and cleaned it for Art while he was sick. It was in good shape then. I will try to meet with Ginger and post some updated pictures this week.

Scott

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Art was always a man of mystery.[/div]
I hope this isn't out of place, but is that a picture of Art? And what did he really do? He always listed so many different "occupations".

John
[link:www.goldengatemark8.com|Golden Gate Mark VIII Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

No it's not a pic of Art. I don't remember what he did but he was retired.

He was an RF tech for IBM. He retired then worked as a contractor for a while.

u guys are speaking like hes not around anymore. if this is the case, what and when did this happen? he never liked my lack of capitalization and made sure i knew about it.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
u guys are speaking like hes not around anymore. if this is the case, what and when did this happen? he never liked my lack of capitalization and made sure i knew about it.
[/div]
Art passed away sometime ago.

I went by and took some updated pictures of Art's car. I had to wash the car before I could take pictures so it was getting dark when I finished. The car is in good shape. I didn't notice any bad dings or sratches in my quick wash job. I don't remember the exact mileage, but it is in the mid 90,000 or so. In addition to the information Trixie already posted, the car has in-dash cassette and a 10-disk changer in the trunk. It does not have heated seats. Ginger mentioned the price of $7,000. She was having trouble with her computer, so you may want to call her or email me for more information.

Updated pictures are in the Art's Car album at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/scottajac@prodigy.net

Scott

Back