Going to track wed night

Ponyfreak

Registered
Well folks I am going to fill my bottle up tomorrow and head out to the track. This will be the first time I have ran the car with the NOS and chip, and the first time I will have ran the 125 shot at the track. I will run a n/a run, and should get into the 13's depending on how hot it is. I should get a 12.X on the bottle. All depending how the drag radials hold up.
I am hoping for some good numbers since I can now shift worry free with the NOS and no rev limiter.

If anyone nearby wants to meet me out there please let me know!! PM me for contact info..

RE: Going to track wed night

Joe, do me a favor…wash the “crimson lady of ill repute” and see if there’s an eleven in her ;). Good luck, have fun, and be careful :)

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself....

RE: Going to track wed night

Sweet. I gotta get the pearl car going so I can get some better video's.

The red whore can only do so many tricks. I will try to get some vid of breaking the tires loose on a 30mph roll when I hit the 125shot in 1st gear...

Back