Pics from LMC Tour

RE: Pics from LMC Tour

Thanks for posting the pictures.
H'mm haven't seen a cobra with a hard top.

On the road you guys look lost.:+

Are your cars lined up by year on the road?

Steve

... didn't you know LSC really meant Lost Somewhere in Canada?

Great pix, and a fun morning.

Thanks Brett for posting your pic's. Turned out to be great day and it was good to see you guys again. Thanks also to Gaspeddle for suggesting this event at our planning meeting.

Not sure if we'll have an event in July, but the Show and Shine at Fine's followed by the Bar-B-Que should be a lot of fun...

That Cobra was amazing. So many cars, so little time. I was especially drawn to a black Shelby Mustang in the back of the shop. All I can say is WoW!!!

As for the line up in a couple of pictures posted, starting from the left, (not including the pick up truck at the far end):
Gaspeddle (93), Huggy Bear (97 LSC), Brett (93), Neilster (98 LSC), Goalie (97 Base). Not in the pictures but present nevertheless were Gramps (93) and Smooth8 (97 LSC).

Thanks for noticing and asking the question.

Thanks to Jim for making the arrangements and Brett for hosting the pictures.

There were some awesome cars at this place. It was a beautiful day for drive in the country - thanks to Jim leading the way.

Some Chevy guys came in for a tour just after us and I must say that the Lincoln crowd was much more "presentable". Not a Nascar T-shirt to be found on the LOD crowd!(Not that there is anything wrong with wearing a Nascar T-shirt)

SMOOTH8 There is nothing wrong with Nascar tee,s on Mark VIII drivers, did you know that there is a 1996 Mark VIII car that was supposed to run Nascar, but Lincoln wanted to keep the luxury image not the race image. They madea special run of 2 door Focus when the Thunderbird stopped production. There is even a die cast Mark VIII 'Nascar" dressed up in stripes and numbers, its rare and hard to find For information puropes only LOL

Back